GYNECOLOGIC CONDITIONS WE HELP WITH
The AZIZA Project can help if you or someone you love suffers from the following gynecologic conditions.
Approximately forty percent of American women experience some form of sexual concern during their lifetime. This is more than the number of men, women, and children with all types of diabetes combined!
Unfortunately, this common condition often goes underreported and undiagnosed.
Low Sex Drive
- Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (HSDD)
- Sexual Aversion Disorder
Pain with Sex
- Dyspareunia/Painful Intercourse
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
- Female Sexual Arousal Disorder (FSAD)
- Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder/Genito-Pelvic Dysesthesia (PGAD/GPD)
Difficulty with Orgasm
- Female Orgasmic Disorder (FOD)
- Pleasure Dissociative Orgasmic Disorder/Orgasmic Anhedonia (PDOD)
The term vulvovaginal disorders refers to a series of conditions that affect the tissues of the vulva (external genitalia) and the vagina (internal genitalia). These conditions may be inflammatory, infectious, or reactive in origin.
Although they are very common, vulvovaginal disorders are frequently misdiagnosed. They can range from mild to severe, and encompass a variety of concerns from yeast infections to gynecologic cancers.
- Chronic Yeast Infections
- Vulvar Skin Conditions
- Pudendal Neuralgia
- Clitoral Pain/Adhesions
- Chronic Vaginal Discharge
- Vulvodynia and Vestibulodynia
- Lichenoid Disorders
- Vulvar Itching
- Primary Ovarian Insuffiency (POI)
- Insulin Resistance
- Genitourinary Syndrome of Menopause (GSM)
- Menstrual-Related Mood Disorders (PMS/PMDD)
For more information on these conditions, please see the Haven Center’s website.